Low Cal Cranberry Smoothie
Watch how to make this recipe
- 1 cup (250 mL) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 orange in peeled sections
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground ginger)
- 1 tsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 cup (500 mL) coconut water
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1 tsp Maple syrup for additional sweetness (to taste)
- Put ingredients into blender
- Add a teaspoon of Maple Syrup for a sweeter and distinctive autumn taste
- Serve and Enjoy!
Notes: Half a cup of cranberries only contains 25 calories while also providing dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin E, vitamin K, copper and pantothenic acid. Additionally, both oranges and cranberries are packed with vitamin C while the coconut water will keep you hydrated in the dry winter air.